The design of Blackberry Z 10 is completely different from any other Blackberry handset. The main two things in the design of the handset are the micro HDMI out and the notification LED. Also, Blackberry Z 10 comes with a protective cover, and the display goes off automatically when the cover is used on the phone. The display is 4.2 inch with 1280 x 768 resolutions that make the handset along line SmartPhone. The eight-megapixel camera is really good to capture photos and your happy moments. The other outstanding feature is video function. For the media player, Blackberry Z 10 supports a wide range of file formats, including XviD and DviX and also supports full HD 1080 videos. The sound quality is pretty good.
Coming to the battery life of Blackberry Z 10, it comes with the 1800mAh removable battery. Still, there are some flaws. The advantages and disadvantages of Blackberry Z 10 are listed here for you to have a better buying decision.
Advantages of Blackberry Z 10
- Blackberry Z 10 comes with the 4.2-inch display. The screen is gorgeous, and this is probably one of the best screens that we have ever seen. The color and reproduction are excellent with the phone size.
- The on-screen keyboard works very well and there is a heat sensor on the device. When you click on unwanted keys, it starts to notice your movements.
- In Blackberry Z 10, you will get excellent battery life, which will keep the phone alive for the whole day.
- Supports NFC.
- 8.4 Mbps Download speed.
Disadvantages of Blackberry Z 10
- There is no home or back button, everything is on the screen.
- The camera of Blackberry Z 10 is good enough but does not come to the comparison with cameras of iPhone 5, Nokia Lumia 920, Xperia Z etc.
- The app selection will not be unlimited. You will get some popular apps and some common apps that you have already used.
- Weight is rather heavy.
- The absence of a QWERTY keyboard.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.