The design of Blackberry Z 10 is completely different from any other Blackberry handset. The main two things in the design of the handset are the micro HDMI out and the notification LED. Also, Blackberry Z 10 comes with a protective cover, and the display goes off automatically when the cover is used on the phone. The display is 4.2 inch with 1280 x 768 resolutions that make the handset along line SmartPhone. The eight-megapixel camera is really good to capture photos and your happy moments. The other outstanding feature is video function. For the media player, Blackberry Z 10 supports a wide range of file formats, including XviD and DviX and also supports full HD 1080 videos. The sound quality is pretty good.
Coming to the battery life of Blackberry Z 10, it comes with the 1800mAh removable battery. Still, there are some flaws. The advantages and disadvantages of Blackberry Z 10 are listed here for you to have a better buying decision.
Advantages of Blackberry Z 10
- Blackberry Z 10 comes with the 4.2-inch display. The screen is gorgeous, and this is probably one of the best screens that we have ever seen. The color and reproduction are excellent with the phone size.
- The on-screen keyboard works very well and there is a heat sensor on the device. When you click on unwanted keys, it starts to notice your movements.
- In Blackberry Z 10, you will get excellent battery life, which will keep the phone alive for the whole day.
- Supports NFC.
- 8.4 Mbps Download speed.
Disadvantages of Blackberry Z 10
- There is no home or back button, everything is on the screen.
- The camera of Blackberry Z 10 is good enough but does not come to the comparison with cameras of iPhone 5, Nokia Lumia 920, Xperia Z etc.
- The app selection will not be unlimited. You will get some popular apps and some common apps that you have already used.
- Weight is rather heavy.
- The absence of a QWERTY keyboard.