Was $18.52. Now $16.99. Gooseneck Tablet Holder, Lamicall Tablet Stand: Flexible Arm Clip Tablet Mount Compatible with iPad Mini Pro Air, Nintendo Switch, Samsung Galaxy Tabs, Fire 8 10 More 4.7-10.5″ Devices – Gray
- ❗Please be noticed that this type of tablet holder is good for reading and viewing only. When you tap on your tablet, because of its design principle of structure, it unavoidably bounces and wobbles. In that case, try to Loop The Goose neck arm that closes to bracket into “s” Shape, It will reduce bounce and wobble to some extent. It’s suggest use one hand to hold your tablet while the other hand touches screen.
- 【Broad compatibility】 gooseneck tablet holder, compatible with all 4. 7 – 10. 5 inch cell Phones and tablets, such as iPad Mini 2 3 4, iPad Pro 9. 7 10. 5, iPad 9. 7 2018/ 2017, 2018 new iPad Pro 11, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, Galaxy Tab a 10. 1 10. 5 9. 7 8, Samsung Galaxy Tab s 8 9. 7, Samsung Galaxy Tab E 9. 6, Fire 7/ Fire HD 8/ Fire HD 10 tablet, e-reader, Lenovo, Nintendo Switch.
- 【Easy to mount & position the gooseneck clamp can be mount to places like bed headboard, desk or table next to your favorite chair. It raises your tablet to your eye level or any other height you want.
- 【Good for reading and viewing gooseneck tablet mount works as a good partner for your tablet on various occasions, like having face time video call, watching Netflix, reading with Kindle. Also this tablet mount is good for viewing recipes while cooking in the kitchen.
- 【Protect eyesight and reduce neck strain】 with this tablet gooseneck mount, you can keep your tablet at appropriate distance from your eyes. And also ergonomically fix your posture while looking at the tablet.
- 【Worry-free purchase】 If you are not satisfied with your purchase. Just feel free to Contact us. All Lamicall products are backed by 12-month money back or new replacement . Our friendly customer support will find a best solution for you.
- 【Using tips】 1) when use large tablets, loop The arm (both thick arm and the thinner White arm) into “S”(as the main picture shows), “Z” or circle shape helps maintain more stability. 2) use two hands to adjust the arm and do not push it violently, or it will reduce the life-span of the arm and increase the risk of breaking the arm. 3) Put your iPad into the bracket holder vertically, and switch it to landscape position when view.