Damballa is one of the reliable systems that protects your network and prevents destruction. The internet generates a wealth of knowledge and provides a channel for communication to take place across the globe. It has become very popular and many people are addicted since inception. The information stored on the network are sometimes sensitive and very personal. Researchers and efforts by companies dedicated to providing secured network have provided several solutions to this problem. Damballa offers not just one but several solutions to this problem.
One of the unique advanced threat detection systems is the Damballa Failsafe. It has been carefully built by experts who specialize in network safety and monitored for almost a decade. It proves to be convenient and very efficient. What does it? It automatically and accurately identifies hidden infections in real time on live traffic. If your device has been infected then Failsafe will confirm the device is infected by advanced persistent threats or malware. It then terminates criminal communications and presents a full case of evidence, prioritized by risk – no more chasing False Positives. With Damballa Failsafe, you can act meticulously and prevent further damages.
- Analyze network behaviors, malicious payloads and threat actor / APT activity
- Pass information to an automated Case Analyzer which supports evidence
- Verify true positive infections and apply risk-ranking
- Present response teams with prioritized workflow for immediate action
Another innovative solution that Damballa provides is Network Security Checkup. It helps enterprises in a number of ways:
- Perform due diligence on networks during enterprise acquisitions
- Understand where prevention tools are falling short
- Meet compliance standards for constant monitoring of threats
- Pinpoint devices actively communicating with threat actors
- Understand the overall health of the network
Pricing is based on a number of employees connecting to the network at a single location. On average companies can pay from $5500 and above for this service. The price matches the quality service that they consistently give their clients. They have protected the world’s largest enterprises, ISPs and mobile carriers across 5 continents.
The information gathered here was found on Damballa’s website https://www.damballa.com/
You can visit their website to get more valuable information.