To fix the Wi-Fi issues after iOS update, follow these steps:
- Go to Settings
- Click on Wi-Fi
- Find your network, and click on the info button located right next to it
- Click on Forget this network
- Wait a minute, and rejoin the network.
Another thing that may solve the problem when Wi-Fi not working after iOS update on your iPhone 5s is this: tap on Settings > Airplane mode. Toggle the switch on and then off again.
What you need to do here is quite simple, just turn off your Wi-Fi router, and turn it back on after a few seconds.
To reset network settings on your iPhone 5s, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to Settings
- Click on General
- Choose Reset
- Click on Reset Network Settings
When you do this, your device will reboot.
Follow these steps:
- Connect your iPhone 5s to your computer
- Choose your device in iTunes
- Select Restore in the Summary Section
- Confirm the action
- When restored, your iPhone will restart