All 5 ways to fix iPhone 5c cannot connect to iTunes store are very simple, especially this one. As we mentioned, the problem often lies in poor internet connection, so the first thing you should try is to reset your Wi-Fi router. Turn it off, and then back on.
The other thing you should try is to switch the network, but first, exist the iTunes store. If you have been using 3G or 4G, try Wi-Fi, and if you have been using Wi-Fi, try 3G or 4G.
Check the date, time and time zone on your iPhone 5c. They must be correct. To do that, go to Settings, tap on General and choose Date & Time.
When iPhone 5c won’t connect to iTunes store, try this:
- Go to Settings > iTunes & App Store
- Tap on Apple ID
- Choose Sign out option
- Add your password and login.
Your iOS software should be up to date, and if that is not the case, get the latest version. You can update it wirelessly, or via iTunes, but before you begin, backup your device.
To update your iPhone 5c wirelessly:
- Connect your phone to a power source and Wi-Fi network
- Click on Settings > General > Software Update
- Choose Download and Install
To update your iPhone 5c via iTunes:
- Connect your phone to your computer
- Choose your iPhone in iTunes
- Click Check for Updates in the Summary pane
- Choose Click Download and Update
The issue will be gone, and you’ll be able to access the iTunes store.