Sony Xperia XZ3 Frequently Asked Questions, Answers & Specifications
Table of Content
- Is the Sony Xperia XZ3 waterproof or water-resistant ?
- Is the Sony Xperia XZ3 5g ready ?
- Is the Sony Xperia XZ3 still being sold ?
- Can the Sony Xperia XZ3 charge wirelessly ?
- Does the Sony Xperia XZ3 support fast charging ?
- Does the Sony Xperia XZ3 support dual sim cards ?
- What is the release date of the Sony Xperia XZ3 ?
- Was the Sony Xperia XZ3 discontinued ?
- What is the Sony Xperia XZ3 battery life ?
- What is the resolution / screen size of the Sony Xperia XZ3 ?
- Sony Xperia XZ3 Full Specifications
- More Details on the Sony Xperia XZ3
Is the Sony Xperia XZ3 waterproof or water-resistant ?
- Yes, the Sony Xperia XZ3 is water resistant
Devices backed by an international standard rating of IP68 can withstand certain levels of dust, dirt, and sand, and are resistant to submersion up to a maximum depth of 1.5m in freshwater for up to thirty minutes.
Is the Sony Xperia XZ3 5g ready ?
- No, the Sony Xperia XZ3 is NOT 5G Ready
With 5G, large amounts of data can be transmitted more efficiently than 4G LTE. That simply means faster downloads and blazing fast connections for more connected devices than ever before.5G offers faster streaming and better gaming performance.
Is the Sony Xperia XZ3 still being sold ?
- Yes, the Sony Xperia XZ3 is available, announced on 2018, August 30
The Sony Xperia XZ3 first launched on 2018, August 30 and was found in new stores and online sites on 2018, October 05.
Can the Sony Xperia XZ3 charge wirelessly ?
- Yes, the Sony Xperia XZ3 can charge wirelessly
Wireless chargers generally use magnetic induction. It uses electromagnetic to transmit energy between a wireless charger and a device.With these types of phone, you typically charge it by placing it on the charger (usually sold separately).
Does the Sony Xperia XZ3 support fast charging ?
- Yes, the Sony Xperia XZ3 support fast charging
Fast Charging is a term frequently used to market chargers and devices capable of charging faster than the current charging standard (5 Watts). The different types of fast charging are : quick charge , adaptive fast charging and apple fast charging.
Does the Sony Xperia XZ3 support dual sim cards ?
- Yes, the Sony Xperia XZ3 support dual sim cards
A SIM card also known as subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module. You can search for mobile phones with dual sim cards on Technobezz.
What is the release date of the Sony Xperia XZ3 ?
Sony Xperia XZ3 was released on 2018, October 05;
The Sony Xperia XZ3 was announced on 2018, August 30 and was made available to the public on 2018, October 05. Availability can vary by regions and countries.
Was the Sony Xperia XZ3 discontinued ?
- No, the Sony Xperia XZ3 is still being sold
What is the Sony Xperia XZ3 battery life ?
The battery type on the Sony Xperia XZ3 is a Li-Ion 3300 mAh, non-removable; A regular phone has a battery capacity of 2500 mAh battery, which will roughly last for a day. On the other hand a larger battery capacity (4000 mAh, for instance) may typically need fewer recharges - this tends to make your phone battery life last longer.
What is the resolution / screen size of the Sony Xperia XZ3 ?
The resolution of the Sony Xperia XZ3 is 1440 x 2880 pixels, 18:9 ratio (~537 ppi density) , the display type entails a 6.0 inches, 92.9 cm2 (~80.5% screen-to-body ratio) ,Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
Sony Xperia XZ3 Full Specifications
- Model: Sony Xperia XZ3
- Brand: Sony
- Announced Date: 2018, August 30
- Released Date/ Status: Available. Released 2018, October 05
- Colors: Black, Silver White, Forest Green, Bordeaux Red
- Internal Storage/RAM: 64GB 4GB RAM, 64GB 6GB RAM
- Weight: 193 g (6.81 oz)
- Resolution: 1440 x 2880 pixels, 18:9 ratio (~537 ppi density)
- Display Type: P-OLED, HDR BT.2020Li-Ion 3300 mAh, non-removable;
- Display Size: 6.0 inches, 92.9 cm2 (~80.5% screen-to-body ratio)
- Screen Aspect: Triluminos display X-Reality Engine
- Screen Build: Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Rear Camera Single: 19 MP, f/2.0, 25mm (wide), 1/2.3", 1.22µm, predictive PDAF, Laser AF
- Front Camera Single:13 MP, f/1.9, 23mm (wide), 1/3.1", 1.12µm
- Rear Camera Video: 4K@30fps, 1080p@60fps, 1080p@30fps (5-axis gyro-EIS), 1080p@960fps, HDR
- Front Camera Video: 1080p@30fps (5-axis gyro-EIS)
- Rear Camera Details: LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Front Camera Details: HDR
- Network: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 4G Band: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 19, 20, 26, 28, 29, 32, 38, 39, 40, 41, 46, 66 - H8416, H9436, H9493
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (5CA) Cat18 1200/200 Mbps
- 2D Band: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
- 3G Band: HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 - H8416, H9436, H9493
- 5G Band:
- CPU Make: Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 (10 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4x2.7 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4x1.7 GHz Kryo 385 Silver)
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie), upgradable to Android 10
- GPU: Adreno 630
- Battery Type: Li-Ion 3300 mAh, non-removable
- Battery Stand-by:
- Music Play:
- Fast Charging: Fast charging 18W USB Power Delivery 2.0 Qi wireless charging
- NFC: Yes
- Radio: No
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, aptX HD, LE
- USB: USB Type-C 3.1 USB On-The-Go;
- Dimension: 158 x 73 x 9.9 mm (6.22 x 2.87 x 0.39 in)
- SIM: Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Build: Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), glass back (Gorilla Glass 5), aluminum frame
- Design Features: IP65/IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)
- Weight: 193 g (6.81 oz)
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, barometer, compass, color spectrum
- Speakers: Yes, with stereo speakers
- SAR USA:
- Memory Card Slot: microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot) - dual SIM model only
- 3.5mm Jack: No
- Models: H9436, H8416, H9493