Sharp Z3 Frequently Asked Questions, Answers & Specifications
Table of Content
- Is the Sharp Z3 waterproof or water-resistant ?
- Is the Sharp Z3 5g ready ?
- Is the Sharp Z3 still being sold ?
- Can the Sharp Z3 charge wirelessly ?
- Does the Sharp Z3 support fast charging ?
- Does the Sharp Z3 support dual sim cards ?
- What is the release date of the Sharp Z3 ?
- Was the Sharp Z3 discontinued ?
- What is the Sharp Z3 battery life ?
- What is the resolution / screen size of the Sharp Z3 ?
- Sharp Z3 Full Specifications
- More Details on the Sharp Z3
Is the Sharp Z3 waterproof or water-resistant ?
- No, the Sharp Z3 is NOT water resistant
Devices backed by an international standard rating of IP68 can withstand certain levels of dust, dirt, and sand, and are resistant to submersion up to a maximum depth of 1.5m in freshwater for up to thirty minutes.
Is the Sharp Z3 5g ready ?
- No, the Sharp Z3 is NOT 5G Ready
With 5G, large amounts of data can be transmitted more efficiently than 4G LTE. That simply means faster downloads and blazing fast connections for more connected devices than ever before.5G offers faster streaming and better gaming performance.
Is the Sharp Z3 still being sold ?
- Yes, the Sharp Z3 is available, announced on 2017, April
The Sharp Z3 first launched on 2017, April and was found in new stores and online sites on 2017, April.
Can the Sharp Z3 charge wirelessly ?
- No, the Sharp Z3 CANNOT charge wirelessly
Wireless chargers generally use magnetic induction. It uses electromagnetic to transmit energy between a wireless charger and a device.With these types of phone, you typically charge it by placing it on the charger (usually sold separately).
Does the Sharp Z3 support fast charging ?
- No, the Sharp Z3 does NOT support fast charging
Fast Charging is a term frequently used to market chargers and devices capable of charging faster than the current charging standard (5 Watts). The different types of fast charging are : quick charge , adaptive fast charging and apple fast charging.
Does the Sharp Z3 support dual sim cards ?
- Yes, the Sharp Z3 support dual sim cards
A SIM card also known as subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module. You can search for mobile phones with dual sim cards on Technobezz.
What is the release date of the Sharp Z3 ?
Sharp Z3 was released on 2017, April;
The Sharp Z3 was announced on 2017, April and was made available to the public on 2017, April. Availability can vary by regions and countries.
Was the Sharp Z3 discontinued ?
- No, the Sharp Z3 is still being sold
What is the Sharp Z3 battery life ?
The battery type on the Sharp Z3 is a Li-Ion 3100 mAh, non-removable; A regular phone has a battery capacity of 2500 mAh battery, which will roughly last for a day. On the other hand a larger battery capacity (4000 mAh, for instance) may typically need fewer recharges - this tends to make your phone battery life last longer.
What is the resolution / screen size of the Sharp Z3 ?
The resolution of the Sharp Z3 is 1440 x 2560 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~515 ppi density) , the display type entails a 5.7 inches, 89.6 cm2 (~72.7% screen-to-body ratio) ,Corning Gorilla Glass (unspecified version).
Sharp Z3 Full Specifications
- Model: Sharp Z3
- Brand: Sharp
- Announced Date: 2017, April
- Released Date/ Status: Available. Released 2017, April
- Colors: Champagne Gold
- Internal Storage/RAM: 64GB 4GB RAM
- Weight: 185 g (6.53 oz)
- Resolution: 1440 x 2560 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~515 ppi density)
- Display Type: LTPS IPS LCDLi-Ion 3100 mAh, non-removable;
- Display Size: 5.7 inches, 89.6 cm2 (~72.7% screen-to-body ratio)
- Screen Aspect:
- Screen Build: Corning Gorilla Glass (unspecified version)
- Rear Camera Single: 16 MP, f/2.0, PDAF, OIS
- Front Camera Single:13 MP, f/1.8, PDAF
- Rear Camera Video: 1080p@30fps
- Front Camera Video:
- Rear Camera Details: Dual-LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Front Camera Details:
- Network: GSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE
- 4G Band: 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 28, 38, 39, 40, 41
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE
- 2D Band: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 CDMA 800 & TD-SCDMA
- 3G Band: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 5G Band:
- CPU Make: Qualcomm MSM8976 Snapdragon 652 (28 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A72 & 4x1.4 GHz Cortex-A53)
- OS: Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- GPU: Adreno 510
- Battery Type: Li-Ion 3100 mAh, non-removable
- Battery Stand-by:
- Music Play:
- Fast Charging: Charging 10W
- NFC: No
- Radio: FM radio
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS
- Bluetooth: 4.0, A2DP, LE
- USB: microUSB 2.0
- Dimension: 157 x 78.5 x 7.8 mm (6.18 x 3.09 x 0.31 in)
- SIM: Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Design Features:
- Weight: 185 g (6.53 oz)
- Sensors: Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Speakers: Yes
- SAR USA:
- Memory Card Slot: microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Models: Z3, FS8009