Sharp Z2 Frequently Asked Questions, Answers & Specifications
Table of Content
- Is the Sharp Z2 waterproof or water-resistant ?
- Is the Sharp Z2 5g ready ?
- Is the Sharp Z2 still being sold ?
- Can the Sharp Z2 charge wirelessly ?
- Does the Sharp Z2 support fast charging ?
- Does the Sharp Z2 support dual sim cards ?
- What is the release date of the Sharp Z2 ?
- Was the Sharp Z2 discontinued ?
- What is the Sharp Z2 battery life ?
- What is the resolution / screen size of the Sharp Z2 ?
- Sharp Z2 Full Specifications
- More Details on the Sharp Z2
Is the Sharp Z2 waterproof or water-resistant ?
- No, the Sharp Z2 is NOT water resistant
Devices backed by an international standard rating of IP68 can withstand certain levels of dust, dirt, and sand, and are resistant to submersion up to a maximum depth of 1.5m in freshwater for up to thirty minutes.
Is the Sharp Z2 5g ready ?
- No, the Sharp Z2 is NOT 5G Ready
With 5G, large amounts of data can be transmitted more efficiently than 4G LTE. That simply means faster downloads and blazing fast connections for more connected devices than ever before.5G offers faster streaming and better gaming performance.
Is the Sharp Z2 still being sold ?
- No, the Sharp Z2 was discontinued
The Sharp Z2 first launched on 2016, October. Released 2016, October .
Can the Sharp Z2 charge wirelessly ?
- No, the Sharp Z2 CANNOT charge wirelessly
Wireless chargers generally use magnetic induction. It uses electromagnetic to transmit energy between a wireless charger and a device.With these types of phone, you typically charge it by placing it on the charger (usually sold separately).
Does the Sharp Z2 support fast charging ?
- No, the Sharp Z2 does NOT support fast charging
Fast Charging is a term frequently used to market chargers and devices capable of charging faster than the current charging standard (5 Watts). The different types of fast charging are : quick charge , adaptive fast charging and apple fast charging.
Does the Sharp Z2 support dual sim cards ?
- Yes, the Sharp Z2 support dual sim cards
A SIM card also known as subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module. You can search for mobile phones with dual sim cards on Technobezz.
What is the release date of the Sharp Z2 ?
Sharp Z2 was announced on 2016, October. Released 2016, October
The Sharp Z2 was announced on 2016, October. Released 2016, October . Availability can vary by regions and countries.
Was the Sharp Z2 discontinued ?
- Yes, the Sharp Z2 was discontinued
What is the Sharp Z2 battery life ?
The battery type on the Sharp Z2 is a Li-Ion 3000 mAh, non-removable; A regular phone has a battery capacity of 2500 mAh battery, which will roughly last for a day. On the other hand a larger battery capacity (4000 mAh, for instance) may typically need fewer recharges - this tends to make your phone battery life last longer.
What is the resolution / screen size of the Sharp Z2 ?
The resolution of the Sharp Z2 is 1080 x 1920 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~401 ppi density) , the display type entails a 5.5 inches, 83.4 cm2 (~71.7% screen-to-body ratio) ,Corning Gorilla Glass (unspecified version).
Sharp Z2 Full Specifications
- Model: Sharp Z2
- Brand: Sharp
- Announced Date: 2016, October. Released 2016, October
- Released Date/ Status: Discontinued
- Colors: Silver, Gold
- Internal Storage/RAM: 32GB 4GB RAM
- Weight: 160 g (5.64 oz)
- Resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~401 ppi density)
- Display Type: LTPS IPS LCDLi-Ion 3000 mAh, non-removable;
- Display Size: 5.5 inches, 83.4 cm2 (~71.7% screen-to-body ratio)
- Screen Aspect:
- Screen Build: Corning Gorilla Glass (unspecified version)
- Rear Camera Single: 16 MP, PDAF
- Rear Camera Video: 1080p@30fps
- Front Camera Video:
- Rear Camera Details: LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Front Camera Details:
- Network: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 4G Band: LTE (unspecified)
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE
- 2D Band: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G Band: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 5G Band:
- CPU Make: Mediatek MT6797 Helio X20 (20 nm)
- CPU: Deca-core (2x2.3GHz Cortex-A72, 4x2.0GHz Cortex-A53, 4x1.4GHz Cortex-A53)
- OS: Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- GPU: Mali-T880 MP4
- Battery Type: Li-Ion 3000 mAh, non-removable
- Battery Stand-by:
- Music Play:
- Fast Charging:
- NFC: No
- Radio: FM radio
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Bluetooth: 4.1, A2DP, LE
- USB: USB Type-C
- Dimension: 153 x 76 x 8.4 mm (6.02 x 2.99 x 0.33 in)
- SIM: Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Design Features:
- Weight: 160 g (5.64 oz)
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Speakers: Yes
- SAR USA:
- Memory Card Slot: microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Models: FS8002