Sharp Aquos S2 Frequently Asked Questions, Answers & Specifications
Table of Content
- Is the Sharp Aquos S2 waterproof or water-resistant ?
- Is the Sharp Aquos S2 5g ready ?
- Is the Sharp Aquos S2 still being sold ?
- Can the Sharp Aquos S2 charge wirelessly ?
- Does the Sharp Aquos S2 support fast charging ?
- Does the Sharp Aquos S2 support dual sim cards ?
- What is the release date of the Sharp Aquos S2 ?
- Was the Sharp Aquos S2 discontinued ?
- What is the Sharp Aquos S2 battery life ?
- What is the resolution / screen size of the Sharp Aquos S2 ?
- Sharp Aquos S2 Full Specifications
- More Details on the Sharp Aquos S2
Is the Sharp Aquos S2 waterproof or water-resistant ?
- No, the Sharp Aquos S2 is NOT water resistant
Devices backed by an international standard rating of IP68 can withstand certain levels of dust, dirt, and sand, and are resistant to submersion up to a maximum depth of 1.5m in freshwater for up to thirty minutes.
Is the Sharp Aquos S2 5g ready ?
- No, the Sharp Aquos S2 is NOT 5G Ready
With 5G, large amounts of data can be transmitted more efficiently than 4G LTE. That simply means faster downloads and blazing fast connections for more connected devices than ever before.5G offers faster streaming and better gaming performance.
Is the Sharp Aquos S2 still being sold ?
- Yes, the Sharp Aquos S2 is available, announced on 2017, August
The Sharp Aquos S2 first launched on 2017, August and was found in new stores and online sites on 2017, August.
Can the Sharp Aquos S2 charge wirelessly ?
- No, the Sharp Aquos S2 CANNOT charge wirelessly
Wireless chargers generally use magnetic induction. It uses electromagnetic to transmit energy between a wireless charger and a device.With these types of phone, you typically charge it by placing it on the charger (usually sold separately).
Does the Sharp Aquos S2 support fast charging ?
- No, the Sharp Aquos S2 does NOT support fast charging
Fast Charging is a term frequently used to market chargers and devices capable of charging faster than the current charging standard (5 Watts). The different types of fast charging are : quick charge , adaptive fast charging and apple fast charging.
Does the Sharp Aquos S2 support dual sim cards ?
- Yes, the Sharp Aquos S2 support dual sim cards
A SIM card also known as subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module. You can search for mobile phones with dual sim cards on Technobezz.
What is the release date of the Sharp Aquos S2 ?
Sharp Aquos S2 was released on 2017, August;
The Sharp Aquos S2 was announced on 2017, August and was made available to the public on 2017, August. Availability can vary by regions and countries.
Was the Sharp Aquos S2 discontinued ?
- No, the Sharp Aquos S2 is still being sold
What is the Sharp Aquos S2 battery life ?
The battery type on the Sharp Aquos S2 is a Li-Po 3020 mAh, non-removable; A regular phone has a battery capacity of 2500 mAh battery, which will roughly last for a day. On the other hand a larger battery capacity (4000 mAh, for instance) may typically need fewer recharges - this tends to make your phone battery life last longer.
What is the resolution / screen size of the Sharp Aquos S2 ?
The resolution of the Sharp Aquos S2 is 1080 x 2040 pixels, 17:9 ratio (~420 ppi density) , the display type entails a 5.5 inches, 80.7 cm2 (~79.0% screen-to-body ratio) ,Corning Gorilla Glass (unspecified version).
Sharp Aquos S2 Full Specifications
- Model: Sharp Aquos S2
- Brand: Sharp
- Announced Date: 2017, August
- Released Date/ Status: Available. Released 2017, August
- Colors: White, Black, Blue, Green
- Internal Storage/RAM: 64GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM
- Weight: 140 g (4.94 oz)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2040 pixels, 17:9 ratio (~420 ppi density)
- Display Type: IPS LCDLi-Po 3020 mAh, non-removable;
- Display Size: 5.5 inches, 80.7 cm2 (~79.0% screen-to-body ratio)
- Screen Aspect:
- Screen Build: Corning Gorilla Glass (unspecified version)
- Rear Camera Dual: 12 MP, f/1.8, 1/2.55", 1/3.2", 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF 8 MP
- Front Camera Single:8 MP, f/2.0, 1/3.2", 1.4µm
- Rear Camera Video: 1080p@30fps
- Front Camera Video:
- Rear Camera Details: Dual-LED dual-tone flash, panorama, HDR
- Front Camera Details:
- Network: GSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE
- 4G Band: 1, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 28, 39, 40, 41
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (2CA) Cat6 300/50 Mbps
- 2D Band: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 CDMA 800 & TD-SCDMA
- 3G Band: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 5G Band:
- CPU Make: Qualcomm SDM630 Snapdragon 630 (14 nm) - 64/4GBQualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660 (14 nm) - 128/6GB
- CPU: Octa-core (4x2.2 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x1.8 GHz Cortex A53) - 64/4GBOcta-core (4x2.2 GHz Kryo 260 Gold & 4x1.8 GHz Kryo 260 Silver) - 128/6GB
- OS: Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- GPU: Adreno 508 - 64/4GBAdreno 512 - 128/6GB
- Battery Type: Li-Po 3020 mAh, non-removable
- Battery Stand-by:
- Music Play:
- Fast Charging: Charging 10W
- NFC: Yes
- Radio: No
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Bluetooth: 4.2, A2DP, LE
- USB: USB Type-C, USB On-The-Go
- Dimension: 141.8 x 72 x 7.9 mm (5.58 x 2.83 x 0.31 in)
- SIM: Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Build: Glass front (Gorilla Glass), glass back, aluminum frame
- Design Features:
- Weight: 140 g (4.94 oz)
- Sensors: Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Speakers: Yes
- SAR USA:
- Memory Card Slot: microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
- 3.5mm Jack: No
- Models: FS8010