Samsung Galaxy S21 Frequently Asked Questions, Answers & Specifications
Is the Samsung Galaxy S21 waterproof or water-resistant ?
- Yes, the Samsung Galaxy S21 is water resistant
Devices backed by an international standard rating of IP68 can withstand certain levels of dust, dirt, and sand, and are resistant to submersion up to a maximum depth of 1.5m in freshwater for up to thirty minutes.
Is the Samsung Galaxy S21 5g ready ?
- No, the Samsung Galaxy S21 is NOT 5G Ready
With 5G, large amounts of data can be transmitted more efficiently than 4G LTE. That simply means faster downloads and blazing fast connections for more connected devices than ever before.5G offers faster streaming and better gaming performance.
Is the Samsung Galaxy S21 still being sold ?
- No, the Samsung Galaxy S21 was discontinued
The Samsung Galaxy S21 first launched on Not announced yet and was found in new stores and online sites on Cancelled.
Can the Samsung Galaxy S21 charge wirelessly ?
- Yes, the Samsung Galaxy S21 can charge wirelessly
Wireless chargers generally use magnetic induction. It uses electromagnetic to transmit energy between a wireless charger and a device.With these types of phone, you typically charge it by placing it on the charger (usually sold separately).
Does the Samsung Galaxy S21 support fast charging ?
- Yes, the Samsung Galaxy S21 support fast charging
Fast Charging is a term frequently used to market chargers and devices capable of charging faster than the current charging standard (5 Watts). The different types of fast charging are : quick charge , adaptive fast charging and apple fast charging.
Does the Samsung Galaxy S21 support dual sim cards ?
- Yes, the Samsung Galaxy S21 support dual sim cards
A SIM card also known as subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module. You can search for mobile phones with dual sim cards on Technobezz.
What is the release date of the Samsung Galaxy S21 ?
- Samsung Galaxy S21 was Cancelled;
Was the Samsung Galaxy S21 discontinued ?
- Yes, the Samsung Galaxy S21 was discontinued
What is the Samsung Galaxy S21 battery life ?
The battery type on the Samsung Galaxy S21 is a Li-Ion 4000 mAh, non-removable; A regular phone has a battery capacity of 2500 mAh battery, which will roughly last for a day. On the other hand a larger battery capacity (4000 mAh, for instance) may typically need fewer recharges - this tends to make your phone battery life last longer.
What is the resolution / screen size of the Samsung Galaxy S21 ?
The resolution of the Samsung Galaxy S21 is 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~421 ppi density) , the display type entails a 6.2 inches, 94.1 cm2 (~87.2% screen-to-body ratio) ,Corning Gorilla Glass Victus.
Samsung Galaxy S21 Full Specifications
- Model: Samsung Galaxy S21
- Brand: Samsung
- Announced Date: Not announced yet
- Released Date/ Status: Cancelled
- Colors: Phantom Gray, Phantom White, Phantom Violet, Phantom Pink
- Internal Storage/RAM: 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM
- Weight: 169 g (5.96 oz)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~421 ppi density)
- Display Type: Dynamic AMOLED 2X, 120Hz, HDR10+, 1300 nits (peak)Li-Ion 4000 mAh, non-removable;
- Screen Aspect: Always-on display
- Screen Build: Corning Gorilla Glass Victus
- Rear Camera Single:
- Rear Camera Dual:
- Rear Camera Triple: 12 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.76", 1.8µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS 64 MP, f/2.0, 29mm (telephoto), 1/1.72", 0.8µm, PDAF, OIS, 1.1x optical zoom, 3x hybrid zoom 12 MP, f/2.2, 13mm, 120˚ (ultrawide), 1/2.55" 1.4µm, Super Steady video
- Front Camera Single: 10 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide), 1/3.24", 1.22µm, Dual Pixel PDAF
- Front Camera Dual:
- Front Camera Triple:
- Rear Camera Video: 8K@24fps, 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/240fps, 720p@960fps, HDR10+, stereo sound rec., gyro-EIS
- Front Camera Video: 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30fps
- Rear Camera Details: LED flash, auto-HDR, panorama
- Front Camera Details: Dual video call, Auto-HDR
- Network: GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- 4G Band: LTE
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (CA)
- 2D Band: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (Dual SIM model only)CDMA 800 / 1900 & TD-SCDMA;
- 3G Band: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 CDMA2000 1xEV-DO ;
- 5G Band:
- CPU Make: Exynos 2100 (5 nm) - InternationalQualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 5G (5 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1x2.9 GHz Cortex-X1 & 3x2.80 GHz Cortex-A78 & 4x2.2 GHz Cortex-A55) - InternationalOcta-core (1x2.84 GHz Kryo 680 & 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 680 & 4x1.80 GHz Kryo 680
- OS: Android 11, One UI 3.1
- GPU: Mali-G78 MP14 - InternationalAdreno 660
- Battery Type: Li-Ion 4000 mAh, non-removable
- Battery Stand-by:
- Music Play:
- Fast Charging: Fast charging 25W USB Power Delivery 3.0 Fast Qi/PMA wireless charging 15W Reverse wireless charging 4.5W
- NFC: Yes
- Radio: FM radio (Snapdragon model only market/operator dependent);
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- USB: USB Type-C 3.2, USB On-The-Go
- Dimension: 151.7 x 71.2 x 7.9 mm (5.97 x 2.80 x 0.31 in)
- SIM: Single SIM (Nano-SIM and/or eSIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM and/or eSIM, dual stand-by)
- Build: Glass front (Gorilla Glass Victus), plastic back, aluminum frame
- Weight: 169 g (5.96 oz)
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display, ultrasonic), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Speakers: Yes, with stereo speakers
- SAR USA:
- Memory Card Slot: No
- 3.5mm Jack: No
- Models: SM-G990F, SM-G990F/DS