Samsung Galaxy S20 FE Frequently Asked Questions, Answers & Specifications
Is the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE waterproof or water-resistant ?
- Yes, the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE is water resistant
Devices backed by an international standard rating of IP68 can withstand certain levels of dust, dirt, and sand, and are resistant to submersion up to a maximum depth of 1.5m in freshwater for up to thirty minutes.
Is the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5g ready ?
- No, the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE is NOT 5G Ready
With 5G, large amounts of data can be transmitted more efficiently than 4G LTE. That simply means faster downloads and blazing fast connections for more connected devices than ever before.5G offers faster streaming and better gaming performance.
Is the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE still being sold ?
- Yes, the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE is available, announced on 2020, September 23
The Samsung Galaxy S20 FE first launched on 2020, September 23 and was found in new stores and online sites on 2020, October 02.
Can the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE charge wirelessly ?
- Yes, the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE can charge wirelessly
Wireless chargers generally use magnetic induction. It uses electromagnetic to transmit energy between a wireless charger and a device.With these types of phone, you typically charge it by placing it on the charger (usually sold separately).
Does the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE support fast charging ?
- Yes, the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE support fast charging
Fast Charging is a term frequently used to market chargers and devices capable of charging faster than the current charging standard (5 Watts). The different types of fast charging are : quick charge , adaptive fast charging and apple fast charging.
Does the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE support dual sim cards ?
- Yes, the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE support dual sim cards
A SIM card also known as subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module. You can search for mobile phones with dual sim cards on Technobezz.
What is the release date of the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE ?
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE was released on 2020, October 02;
The Samsung Galaxy S20 FE was announced on 2020, September 23 and was made available to the public on 2020, October 02. Availability can vary by regions and countries.
Was the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE discontinued ?
- No, the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE is still being sold
How much does the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE cost ?
The Samsung Galaxy S20 FE cost $360.00 on Amazon .
What is the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE battery life ?
The battery type on the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE is a Li-Ion 4500 mAh, non-removable; A regular phone has a battery capacity of 2500 mAh battery, which will roughly last for a day. On the other hand a larger battery capacity (4000 mAh, for instance) may typically need fewer recharges - this tends to make your phone battery life last longer.
What are the best Samsung Galaxy S20 FE cases ?
You can browse the amazon best seller Samsung Galaxy S20 FE cases .
What is the resolution / screen size of the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE ?
The resolution of the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE is 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~407 ppi density) , the display type entails a 6.5 inches, 101.0 cm2 (~84.8% screen-to-body ratio) ,.
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE Full Specifications
- Model: Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
- Brand: Samsung
- Announced Date: 2020, September 23
- Released Date/ Status: Available. Released 2020, October 02
- Colors: Cloud Lavender, Cloud Mint, Cloud Navy, Cloud White, Cloud Red, Cloud Orange
- Internal Storage/RAM: 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 6GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM
- Weight: 190 g (6.70 oz)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~407 ppi density)
- Display Type: Super AMOLED, 120Hz, HDR10+Li-Ion 4500 mAh, non-removable;
- Screen Aspect: Always-on display
- Screen Build:
- Rear Camera Single:
- Rear Camera Dual:
- Rear Camera Triple: 12 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.76", 1.8µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS 8 MP, f/2.4, 76mm (telephoto), 1/4.5", 1.0µm, PDAF, OIS, 3x optical zoom 12 MP, f/2.2, 13mm, 123˚ (ultrawide), 1/3.0", 1.12µm
- Front Camera Single: 32 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide), 1/2.74", 0.8µm
- Front Camera Dual:
- Front Camera Triple:
- Rear Camera Video: 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60fps, gyro-EIS
- Front Camera Video: 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60fps (gyro-EIS)
- Rear Camera Details: LED flash, auto-HDR, panorama
- Front Camera Details: HDR
- Network: GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- 4G Band: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 20, 26, 28, 32, 38, 40, 41, 66 - International
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (5CA) Cat19 1800/200 Mbps
- 2D Band: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (Dual SIM model only)CDMA 800 / 1900 & TD-SCDMA;
- 3G Band: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 CDMA2000 1xEV-DO ;
- 5G Band:
- CPU Make: Exynos 990 (7 nm+) - Version 1Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 5G (7 nm+) - Version 2
- CPU: Octa-core (2x2.73 GHz Mongoose M5 & 2x2.50 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A55) - Version 1Octa-core (1x2.84 GHz Kryo 585 & 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4x1.8 GHz Kryo 585) - Version 2
- OS: Android 10, upgradable to Android 11, One UI 3.0
- GPU: Mali-G77 MP11 - Version 1Adreno 650 - Version 2
- Battery Type: Li-Ion 4500 mAh, non-removable
- Battery Stand-by:
- Music Play:
- Fast Charging: Fast charging 25W Fast wireless charging 15W Reverse wireless charging 4.5W USB Power Delivery 3.0
- NFC: Yes
- Radio: No
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- USB: USB Type-C 3.2, USB On-The-Go
- Dimension: 159.8 x 74.5 x 8.4 mm (6.29 x 2.93 x 0.33 in)
- SIM: Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Build: Glass front, plastic back, aluminum frame
- Weight: 190 g (6.70 oz)
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, compass
- Speakers: Yes, with stereo speakers
- SAR USA:
- Memory Card Slot: microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
- 3.5mm Jack: No
- Models: SM-G780F, SM-G780F/DSM, SM-G780G