Meizu 16s Pro Frequently Asked Questions, Answers & Specifications
Table of Content
- Is the Meizu 16s Pro waterproof or water-resistant ?
- Is the Meizu 16s Pro 5g ready ?
- Is the Meizu 16s Pro still being sold ?
- Can the Meizu 16s Pro charge wirelessly ?
- Does the Meizu 16s Pro support fast charging ?
- Does the Meizu 16s Pro support dual sim cards ?
- What is the release date of the Meizu 16s Pro ?
- Was the Meizu 16s Pro discontinued ?
- What is the Meizu 16s Pro battery life ?
- What is the resolution / screen size of the Meizu 16s Pro ?
- Meizu 16s Pro Full Specifications
- More Details on the Meizu 16s Pro
Is the Meizu 16s Pro waterproof or water-resistant ?
- No, the Meizu 16s Pro is NOT water resistant
Devices backed by an international standard rating of IP68 can withstand certain levels of dust, dirt, and sand, and are resistant to submersion up to a maximum depth of 1.5m in freshwater for up to thirty minutes.
Is the Meizu 16s Pro 5g ready ?
- No, the Meizu 16s Pro is NOT 5G Ready
With 5G, large amounts of data can be transmitted more efficiently than 4G LTE. That simply means faster downloads and blazing fast connections for more connected devices than ever before.5G offers faster streaming and better gaming performance.
Is the Meizu 16s Pro still being sold ?
- Yes, the Meizu 16s Pro is available, announced on 2019, August
The Meizu 16s Pro first launched on 2019, August and was found in new stores and online sites on 2019, August.
Can the Meizu 16s Pro charge wirelessly ?
- No, the Meizu 16s Pro CANNOT charge wirelessly
Wireless chargers generally use magnetic induction. It uses electromagnetic to transmit energy between a wireless charger and a device.With these types of phone, you typically charge it by placing it on the charger (usually sold separately).
Does the Meizu 16s Pro support fast charging ?
- Yes, the Meizu 16s Pro support fast charging
Fast Charging is a term frequently used to market chargers and devices capable of charging faster than the current charging standard (5 Watts). The different types of fast charging are : quick charge , adaptive fast charging and apple fast charging.
Does the Meizu 16s Pro support dual sim cards ?
- Yes, the Meizu 16s Pro support dual sim cards
A SIM card also known as subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module. You can search for mobile phones with dual sim cards on Technobezz.
What is the release date of the Meizu 16s Pro ?
Meizu 16s Pro was released on 2019, August;
The Meizu 16s Pro was announced on 2019, August and was made available to the public on 2019, August. Availability can vary by regions and countries.
Was the Meizu 16s Pro discontinued ?
- No, the Meizu 16s Pro is still being sold
What is the Meizu 16s Pro battery life ?
The battery type on the Meizu 16s Pro is a Li-Po 3600 mAh, non-removable; A regular phone has a battery capacity of 2500 mAh battery, which will roughly last for a day. On the other hand a larger battery capacity (4000 mAh, for instance) may typically need fewer recharges - this tends to make your phone battery life last longer.
What is the resolution / screen size of the Meizu 16s Pro ?
The resolution of the Meizu 16s Pro is 1080 x 2232 pixels, 18.5:9 ratio (~403 ppi density) , the display type entails a 6.2 inches, 95.8 cm2 (~85.9% screen-to-body ratio) ,.
Meizu 16s Pro Full Specifications
- Model: Meizu 16s Pro
- Brand: Meizu
- Announced Date: 2019, August
- Released Date/ Status: Available. Released 2019, August
- Colors: Twilight Forest, Dream Unicorn, Black Mirror, White story
- Internal Storage/RAM: 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM
- Weight: 166 g (5.86 oz)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2232 pixels, 18.5:9 ratio (~403 ppi density)
- Display Type: Super AMOLEDLi-Po 3600 mAh, non-removable;
- Display Size: 6.2 inches, 95.8 cm2 (~85.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Screen Aspect:
- Screen Build:
- Rear Camera Triple: 48 MP, f/1.7, (wide), 1/2.0", 0.8µm, PDAF, OIS 20MP, f/2.6, (telephoto), 1/2.8", 1.0µm, PDAF 16 MP, f/2.2, 16mm (ultrawide), 1/3.6", 1.0µm
- Front Camera Single:20MP, f/2.2
- Rear Camera Video: 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30fps (gyro-EIS)
- Front Camera Video: 1080p@30fps
- Rear Camera Details: Six-LED dual-tone flash, Auto-HDR, panorama
- Front Camera Details: HDR
- Network: GSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE
- 4G Band: 1, 3, 5, 8, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (5CA) Cat18 1200/150 Mbps
- 2D Band: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2CDMA 800 & TD-SCDMA
- 3G Band: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 5G Band:
- CPU Make: Qualcomm SM8150 Snapdragon 855+ (7 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1x2.96 GHz Kryo 485 & 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4x1.78 GHz Kryo 485)
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie), Flyme 8
- GPU: Adreno 640 (700 MHz)
- Battery Type: Li-Po 3600 mAh, non-removable
- Battery Stand-by:
- Music Play:
- Fast Charging: Fast charging 24W mCharge
- NFC: Yes
- Radio: No
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 а/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot;
- GPS: Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0
- Dimension: 151.9 x 73.4 x 7.7 mm (5.98 x 2.89 x 0.30 in)
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Design Features:
- Weight: 166 g (5.86 oz)
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Speakers: Yes
- SAR USA:
- Memory Card Slot: No
- 3.5mm Jack: No