LG Q52 Frequently Asked Questions, Answers & Specifications
Table of Content
- Is the LG Q52 waterproof or water-resistant ?
- Is the LG Q52 5g ready ?
- Is the LG Q52 still being sold ?
- Can the LG Q52 charge wirelessly ?
- Does the LG Q52 support fast charging ?
- Does the LG Q52 support dual sim cards ?
- What is the release date of the LG Q52 ?
- Was the LG Q52 discontinued ?
- How much does the LG Q52 cost ?
- What is the LG Q52 battery life ?
- What is the resolution / screen size of the LG Q52 ?
- LG Q52 Full Specifications
- More Details on the LG Q52
Is the LG Q52 waterproof or water-resistant ?
- No, the LG Q52 is NOT water resistant
Devices backed by an international standard rating of IP68 can withstand certain levels of dust, dirt, and sand, and are resistant to submersion up to a maximum depth of 1.5m in freshwater for up to thirty minutes.
Is the LG Q52 5g ready ?
- No, the LG Q52 is NOT 5G Ready
With 5G, large amounts of data can be transmitted more efficiently than 4G LTE. That simply means faster downloads and blazing fast connections for more connected devices than ever before.5G offers faster streaming and better gaming performance.
Is the LG Q52 still being sold ?
- Yes, the LG Q52 is available, announced on 2020, September 26
The LG Q52 first launched on 2020, September 26 and was found in new stores and online sites on 2020, October 26.
Can the LG Q52 charge wirelessly ?
- No, the LG Q52 CANNOT charge wirelessly
Wireless chargers generally use magnetic induction. It uses electromagnetic to transmit energy between a wireless charger and a device.With these types of phone, you typically charge it by placing it on the charger (usually sold separately).
Does the LG Q52 support fast charging ?
- No, the LG Q52 does NOT support fast charging
Fast Charging is a term frequently used to market chargers and devices capable of charging faster than the current charging standard (5 Watts). The different types of fast charging are : quick charge , adaptive fast charging and apple fast charging.
Does the LG Q52 support dual sim cards ?
- Yes, the LG Q52 support dual sim cards
A SIM card also known as subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module. You can search for mobile phones with dual sim cards on Technobezz.
What is the release date of the LG Q52 ?
LG Q52 was released on 2020, October 26;
The LG Q52 was announced on 2020, September 26 and was made available to the public on 2020, October 26. Availability can vary by regions and countries.
Was the LG Q52 discontinued ?
- No, the LG Q52 is still being sold
How much does the LG Q52 cost ?
The LG Q52 cost On Amazon on Amazon .
What is the LG Q52 battery life ?
The battery type on the LG Q52 is a Li-Po 4000 mAh, non-removable; A regular phone has a battery capacity of 2500 mAh battery, which will roughly last for a day. On the other hand a larger battery capacity (4000 mAh, for instance) may typically need fewer recharges - this tends to make your phone battery life last longer.
What are the best LG Q52 cases ?
You can browse the amazon best seller LG Q52 cases .
What is the resolution / screen size of the LG Q52 ?
The resolution of the LG Q52 is 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~266 ppi density) , the display type entails a 6.6 inches, 105.2 cm2 (~83.1% screen-to-body ratio) ,.
LG Q52 Full Specifications
- Model: LG Q52
- Brand: LG
- Announced Date: 2020, September 26
- Released Date/ Status: Available. Released 2020, October 26
- Colors: Silky White, Silky Red
- Internal Storage/RAM: 64GB 4GB RAM
- Weight: 186 g (6.56 oz)
- Resolution: 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~266 ppi density)
- Display Type: IPS LCDLi-Po 4000 mAh, non-removable;
- Display Size: 6.6 inches, 105.2 cm2 (~83.1% screen-to-body ratio)
- Screen Aspect:
- Screen Build:
- Rear Camera Quad: 48 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1/2.0", 0.8µm, PDAF 5 MP, f/2.2, 115˚ (ultrawide), 1/5.0", 1.12µm 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro) 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Front Camera Single:13 MP, (wide), 1/3.1", 1.12µm
- Rear Camera Video: 1080p@30fps
- Front Camera Video: 1080p@30fps
- Rear Camera Details: Dual-LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Front Camera Details:
- Network: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 4G Band: LTE (unspecified)
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE
- 2D Band: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G Band: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 5G Band:
- CPU Make: Mediatek MT6765 Helio P35 (12nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4x2.3 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A53)
- OS: Android 10
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- Battery Type: Li-Po 4000 mAh, non-removable
- Battery Stand-by:
- Music Play:
- Fast Charging:
- NFC: Yes
- Radio: No
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- USB: USB Type-C 3.1
- Dimension: 165 x 76.7 x 8.4 mm (6.50 x 3.02 x 0.33 in)
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Design Features: MIL-STD-810G compliant* *does not guarantee ruggedness or use in extreme conditions
- Weight: 186 g (6.56 oz)
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Speakers: Yes
- SAR USA:
- Memory Card Slot: microSDXC
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Models: LM-Q520N