LG K62 Frequently Asked Questions, Answers & Specifications
Table of Content
- Is the LG K62 waterproof or water-resistant ?
- Is the LG K62 5g ready ?
- Is the LG K62 still being sold ?
- Can the LG K62 charge wirelessly ?
- Does the LG K62 support fast charging ?
- Does the LG K62 support dual sim cards ?
- What is the release date of the LG K62 ?
- Was the LG K62 discontinued ?
- How much does the LG K62 cost ?
- What is the LG K62 battery life ?
- What is the resolution / screen size of the LG K62 ?
- LG K62 Full Specifications
- More Details on the LG K62
Is the LG K62 waterproof or water-resistant ?
- No, the LG K62 is NOT water resistant
Devices backed by an international standard rating of IP68 can withstand certain levels of dust, dirt, and sand, and are resistant to submersion up to a maximum depth of 1.5m in freshwater for up to thirty minutes.
Is the LG K62 5g ready ?
- No, the LG K62 is NOT 5G Ready
With 5G, large amounts of data can be transmitted more efficiently than 4G LTE. That simply means faster downloads and blazing fast connections for more connected devices than ever before.5G offers faster streaming and better gaming performance.
Is the LG K62 still being sold ?
- Yes, the LG K62 is available, announced on 2020, September 23
The LG K62 first launched on 2020, September 23 and was found in new stores and online sites on 2020, November 27.
Can the LG K62 charge wirelessly ?
- No, the LG K62 CANNOT charge wirelessly
Wireless chargers generally use magnetic induction. It uses electromagnetic to transmit energy between a wireless charger and a device.With these types of phone, you typically charge it by placing it on the charger (usually sold separately).
Does the LG K62 support fast charging ?
- No, the LG K62 does NOT support fast charging
Fast Charging is a term frequently used to market chargers and devices capable of charging faster than the current charging standard (5 Watts). The different types of fast charging are : quick charge , adaptive fast charging and apple fast charging.
Does the LG K62 support dual sim cards ?
- Yes, the LG K62 support dual sim cards
A SIM card also known as subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module. You can search for mobile phones with dual sim cards on Technobezz.
What is the release date of the LG K62 ?
LG K62 was released on 2020, November 27;
The LG K62 was announced on 2020, September 23 and was made available to the public on 2020, November 27. Availability can vary by regions and countries.
Was the LG K62 discontinued ?
- No, the LG K62 is still being sold
How much does the LG K62 cost ?
The LG K62 cost $193.99 on Amazon .
What is the LG K62 battery life ?
The battery type on the LG K62 is a Li-Po 4000 mAh, non-removable; A regular phone has a battery capacity of 2500 mAh battery, which will roughly last for a day. On the other hand a larger battery capacity (4000 mAh, for instance) may typically need fewer recharges - this tends to make your phone battery life last longer.
What are the best LG K62 cases ?
You can browse the amazon best seller LG K62 cases .
What is the resolution / screen size of the LG K62 ?
The resolution of the LG K62 is 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~266 ppi density) , the display type entails a 6.6 inches, 105.2 cm2 (~83.1% screen-to-body ratio) ,.
LG K62 Full Specifications
- Model: LG K62
- Brand: LG
- Announced Date: 2020, September 23
- Released Date/ Status: Available. Released 2020, November 27
- Colors: White, Sky Blue, Red
- Internal Storage/RAM: 64GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 4GB RAM
- Weight: 186 g (6.56 oz)
- Resolution: 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~266 ppi density)
- Display Type: IPS LCDLi-Po 4000 mAh, non-removable;
- Display Size: 6.6 inches, 105.2 cm2 (~83.1% screen-to-body ratio)
- Screen Aspect:
- Screen Build:
- Rear Camera Quad: 48 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1/2.0", 0.8µm, PDAF 5 MP, f/2.2, 115˚ (ultrawide), 1/5.0", 1.12µm 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro) 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Rear Camera Video: 1080p@30fps
- Front Camera Video: 1080p@30fps
- Rear Camera Details: Dual-LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Front Camera Details:
- Network: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 4G Band: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 28, 38, 66 - North America1, 3, 5, 7, 28, 40 - Brazil
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (2CA) Cat6 300/50 Mbps
- 2D Band: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G Band: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 5G Band:
- CPU Make: Mediatek MT6765 Helio P35 (12nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4x2.3 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A53)
- OS: Android 10
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- Battery Type: Li-Po 4000 mAh, non-removable
- Battery Stand-by:
- Music Play:
- Fast Charging:
- NFC: Yes
- Radio: No
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- USB: USB Type-C 3.1
- Dimension: 165 x 76.7 x 8.4 mm (6.50 x 3.02 x 0.33 in)
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Design Features: MIL-STD-810G compliant* *does not guarantee ruggedness or use in extreme conditions
- Weight: 186 g (6.56 oz)
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Speakers: Yes
- SAR USA:
- Memory Card Slot: microSDXC
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Models: LMK525H, LMK525, LM-K525H, LM-K525