Haier U60 Frequently Asked Questions, Answers & Specifications
Table of Content
- Is the Haier U60 waterproof or water-resistant ?
- Is the Haier U60 5g ready ?
- Is the Haier U60 still being sold ?
- Can the Haier U60 charge wirelessly ?
- Does the Haier U60 support fast charging ?
- Does the Haier U60 support dual sim cards ?
- What is the release date of the Haier U60 ?
- Was the Haier U60 discontinued ?
- What is the Haier U60 battery life ?
- What is the resolution / screen size of the Haier U60 ?
- Haier U60 Full Specifications
- More Details on the Haier U60
Is the Haier U60 waterproof or water-resistant ?
- No, the Haier U60 is NOT water resistant
Devices backed by an international standard rating of IP68 can withstand certain levels of dust, dirt, and sand, and are resistant to submersion up to a maximum depth of 1.5m in freshwater for up to thirty minutes.
Is the Haier U60 5g ready ?
- No, the Haier U60 is NOT 5G Ready
With 5G, large amounts of data can be transmitted more efficiently than 4G LTE. That simply means faster downloads and blazing fast connections for more connected devices than ever before.5G offers faster streaming and better gaming performance.
Is the Haier U60 still being sold ?
- No, the Haier U60 was discontinued
The Haier U60 first launched on 2010. Released 2010 .
Can the Haier U60 charge wirelessly ?
- No, the Haier U60 CANNOT charge wirelessly
Wireless chargers generally use magnetic induction. It uses electromagnetic to transmit energy between a wireless charger and a device.With these types of phone, you typically charge it by placing it on the charger (usually sold separately).
Does the Haier U60 support fast charging ?
- No, the Haier U60 does NOT support fast charging
Fast Charging is a term frequently used to market chargers and devices capable of charging faster than the current charging standard (5 Watts). The different types of fast charging are : quick charge , adaptive fast charging and apple fast charging.
Does the Haier U60 support dual sim cards ?
- Yes, the Haier U60 support dual sim cards
A SIM card also known as subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module. You can search for mobile phones with dual sim cards on Technobezz.
What is the release date of the Haier U60 ?
Haier U60 was announced on 2010. Released 2010
The Haier U60 was announced on 2010. Released 2010 . Availability can vary by regions and countries.
Was the Haier U60 discontinued ?
- Yes, the Haier U60 was discontinued
What is the Haier U60 battery life ?
The battery type on the Haier U60 is a Removable Li-Ion 900 mAh battery; A regular phone has a battery capacity of 2500 mAh battery, which will roughly last for a day. On the other hand a larger battery capacity (4000 mAh, for instance) may typically need fewer recharges - this tends to make your phone battery life last longer.
What is the resolution / screen size of the Haier U60 ?
The resolution of the Haier U60 is 240 x 320 pixels, 4:3 ratio (~167 ppi density) , the display type entails a 2.4 inches, 17.8 cm2 (~34.3% screen-to-body ratio) ,.
Haier U60 Full Specifications
- Model: Haier U60
- Brand: Haier
- Announced Date: 2010. Released 2010
- Released Date/ Status: Discontinued
- Colors: Black
- Internal Storage/RAM:
- Weight: -
- Resolution: 240 x 320 pixels, 4:3 ratio (~167 ppi density)
- Display Type: TFT resistive touchscreen, 65K colorsRemovable Li-Ion 900 mAh battery;
- Display Size: 2.4 inches, 17.8 cm2 (~34.3% screen-to-body ratio)
- Screen Aspect:
- Screen Build:
- Rear Camera Video: No
- Front Camera Video:
- Rear Camera Details:
- Front Camera Details:
- Network: GSM
- 4G Band:
- 2D Band: GSM 900 / 1800
- 3G Band:
- 5G Band:
- CPU Make:
- Battery Type: Removable Li-Ion 900 mAh battery
- Battery Stand-by:
- Music Play:
- Fast Charging:
- Radio: FM radio
- WLAN: No
- GPS: No
- Bluetooth: 2.0
- USB: No
- Dimension: 104 x 50 x 14.5 mm (4.09 x 1.97 x 0.57 in)
- SIM: Dual SIM (Mini-SIM)
- Design Features:
- Weight: -
- Features: MP3/MP4 player Predictive text input
- Speakers: Yes
- SAR USA:
- Memory Card Slot: microSD (dedicated slot)
- 3.5mm Jack: No