Google Pixel 6 Frequently Asked Questions, Answers & Specifications
Table of Content
- Is the Google Pixel 6 waterproof or water-resistant ?
- Is the Google Pixel 6 5g ready ?
- Is the Google Pixel 6 still being sold ?
- Can the Google Pixel 6 charge wirelessly ?
- Does the Google Pixel 6 support fast charging ?
- Does the Google Pixel 6 support dual sim cards ?
- What is the release date of the Google Pixel 6 ?
- Was the Google Pixel 6 discontinued ?
- How much does the Google Pixel 6 cost ?
- What is the Google Pixel 6 battery life ?
- What is the resolution / screen size of the Google Pixel 6 ?
- Google Pixel 6 Full Specifications
- More Details on the Google Pixel 6
Is the Google Pixel 6 waterproof or water-resistant ?
- Yes, the Google Pixel 6 is water resistant
Devices backed by an international standard rating of IP68 can withstand certain levels of dust, dirt, and sand, and are resistant to submersion up to a maximum depth of 1.5m in freshwater for up to thirty minutes.
Is the Google Pixel 6 5g ready ?
- Yes, the Google Pixel 6 is 5G Ready
With 5G, large amounts of data can be transmitted more efficiently than 4G LTE. That simply means faster downloads and blazing fast connections for more connected devices than ever before.5G offers faster streaming and better gaming performance.
Is the Google Pixel 6 still being sold ?
- Yes, the Google Pixel 6 is available, announced on 2021, October 19
The Google Pixel 6 first launched on 2021, October 19 and was found in new stores and online sites on 2021, October 28.
Can the Google Pixel 6 charge wirelessly ?
- No, the Google Pixel 6 CANNOT charge wirelessly
Wireless chargers generally use magnetic induction. It uses electromagnetic to transmit energy between a wireless charger and a device.With these types of phone, you typically charge it by placing it on the charger (usually sold separately).
Does the Google Pixel 6 support fast charging ?
- Yes, the Google Pixel 6 support fast charging
Fast Charging is a term frequently used to market chargers and devices capable of charging faster than the current charging standard (5 Watts). The different types of fast charging are : quick charge , adaptive fast charging and apple fast charging.
Does the Google Pixel 6 support dual sim cards ?
- Yes, the Google Pixel 6 support dual sim cards
A SIM card also known as subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module. You can search for mobile phones with dual sim cards on Technobezz.
What is the release date of the Google Pixel 6 ?
Google Pixel 6 was released on 2021, October 28
The Google Pixel 6 was announced on 2021, October 19 and was made available to the public on 2021, October 28. Availability can vary by regions and countries.
Was the Google Pixel 6 discontinued ?
- No, the Google Pixel 6 is still being sold
How much does the Google Pixel 6 cost ?
The Google Pixel 6 cost $599.00 on Amazon .
What is the Google Pixel 6 battery life ?
The battery type on the Google Pixel 6 is a Minimum 4524 mAh, Typical 4614 mAh - Non-removable; A regular phone has a battery capacity of 2500 mAh battery, which will roughly last for a day. On the other hand a larger battery capacity (4000 mAh, for instance) may typically need fewer recharges - this tends to make your phone battery life last longer.
What are the best Google Pixel 6 cases ?
You can browse the amazon best seller Google Pixel 6 cases .
What is the resolution / screen size of the Google Pixel 6 ?
The resolution of the Google Pixel 6 is FHD+ (1080 x 2400) OLED at 411 ppi 20:9 aspect ratio , the display type entails a Full-screen 6.4-inch (163 mm)1 display ,Corning Gorilla Glass Victus cover glass.
Google Pixel 6 Full Specifications
- Model: Google Pixel 6
- Brand: Google
- Announced Date: 2021, October 19
- Released Date/ Status: Available. Released 2021, October 28
- Colors: Cloudy White,Sorta Sunny,Stormy Black
- Internal Storage/RAM: 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM
- Weight: 207 g (7.30 oz)
- Resolution: FHD+ (1080 x 2400) OLED at 411 ppi 20:9 aspect ratio
- Display Type: FHD+ (1080 x 2400) OLED at 411 ppi
- Display Size: Full-screen 6.4-inch (163 mm)1 display
- Screen Aspect: Glass front (Gorilla Glass Victus), glass back (Gorilla Glass 6).
- Screen Build: Corning Gorilla Glass Victus cover glass
- Rear Camera Dual: 50 MP Octa PD Quad Bayer wide camera, 1.2 μm pixel width 12 MP ultrawide camera
- Front Camera Single:8 MP,1.12 μm pixel width, ƒ/2.0 aperture
- Rear Camera Video: 4K video recording at 30 FPS, 60 FPS,1080p video recording at 30 FPS, 60 FPS
- Front Camera Video: 1080p video recording at 30 FPS
- Rear Camera Details: Magic Eraser,Motion Mode, Panorama,Real Tone,Face Unblur,Manual white balancing
- Front Camera Details: Auto-HDR, panorama
- Network: GSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE / 5G
- 4G Band: B1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/13/14/17/18/
- Speed: 5G Sub 6GHz- 17 Model GLUOG , 5G mmWave + Sub 6GHz- 17 Model G8VOU
- 2D Band: GSM/EDGE: Quad-band (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz)
- 3G Band: UMTS/HSPA+/HSDPA: Bands 1,2,4,5,6,8,19
- 5G Band: n1/2/3/5/7/8/12/14/20/25/
- CPU Make: Google Tensor . Titan M2 security coprocessor
- CPU: Octa-core (2x2.80 GHz Cortex-X1 & 2x2.25 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4x1.80 GHz Cortex-A55)
- OS: Android 12
- GPU: Mali-G78 MP20
- Battery Type: Minimum 4524 mAh, Typical 4614 mAh - Non-removable
- Battery Stand-by:
- Music Play:
- Fast Charging: Fast charging – up to 50% charge in about 30 minutes – with Google 30W USB-
- NFC: Yes
- Radio: No
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- GPS: GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS, BeiDou
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth® v5.2 with dual antennas
- USB: USB Type-C 3.1 Gen 1
- Dimension: 6.2 height x 2.9 width x 0.4 depth (inches)
- SIM: Dual SIM (Single Nano SIM and eSIM13)
- Build: Scratch-resistant Corning Gorilla Glass Victus cover glass.
- Design Features: IP68 water and dust resistance17. Fingerprint-resistant coating
- Weight: 207 g (7.30 oz)
- Sensors: Magnetometer ,Ambient light sensor, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Speakers: Yes, Stereo speakers, Noise suppression
- SAR USA:
- Memory Card Slot: No
- 3.5mm Jack: No
- Models: Google Pixel 6 Pro