Google Pixel 2 Frequently Asked Questions, Answers & Specifications
Table of Content
- Is the Google Pixel 2 waterproof or water-resistant ?
- Is the Google Pixel 2 5g ready ?
- Is the Google Pixel 2 still being sold ?
- Can the Google Pixel 2 charge wirelessly ?
- Does the Google Pixel 2 support fast charging ?
- Does the Google Pixel 2 support dual sim cards ?
- What is the release date of the Google Pixel 2 ?
- Was the Google Pixel 2 discontinued ?
- How much does the Google Pixel 2 cost ?
- What is the Google Pixel 2 battery life ?
- What is the resolution / screen size of the Google Pixel 2 ?
- Google Pixel 2 Full Specifications
- More Details on the Google Pixel 2
Is the Google Pixel 2 waterproof or water-resistant ?
- Yes, the Google Pixel 2 is water resistant
Devices backed by an international standard rating of IP68 can withstand certain levels of dust, dirt, and sand, and are resistant to submersion up to a maximum depth of 1.5m in freshwater for up to thirty minutes.
Is the Google Pixel 2 5g ready ?
- No, the Google Pixel 2 is NOT 5G Ready
With 5G, large amounts of data can be transmitted more efficiently than 4G LTE. That simply means faster downloads and blazing fast connections for more connected devices than ever before.5G offers faster streaming and better gaming performance.
Is the Google Pixel 2 still being sold ?
- Yes, the Google Pixel 2 is available, announced on 2017, October 04
The Google Pixel 2 first launched on 2017, October 04 and was found in new stores and online sites on 2017, October 17.
Can the Google Pixel 2 charge wirelessly ?
- No, the Google Pixel 2 CANNOT charge wirelessly
Wireless chargers generally use magnetic induction. It uses electromagnetic to transmit energy between a wireless charger and a device.With these types of phone, you typically charge it by placing it on the charger (usually sold separately).
Does the Google Pixel 2 support fast charging ?
- Yes, the Google Pixel 2 support fast charging
Fast Charging is a term frequently used to market chargers and devices capable of charging faster than the current charging standard (5 Watts). The different types of fast charging are : quick charge , adaptive fast charging and apple fast charging.
Does the Google Pixel 2 support dual sim cards ?
- No, the Google Pixel 2 does NOT support dual sim cards
A SIM card also known as subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module. You can search for mobile phones with dual sim cards on Technobezz.
What is the release date of the Google Pixel 2 ?
Google Pixel 2 was released on 2017, October 17;
The Google Pixel 2 was announced on 2017, October 04 and was made available to the public on 2017, October 17. Availability can vary by regions and countries.
Was the Google Pixel 2 discontinued ?
- No, the Google Pixel 2 is still being sold
How much does the Google Pixel 2 cost ?
The Google Pixel 2 cost $98.00 on Amazon .
What is the Google Pixel 2 battery life ?
The battery type on the Google Pixel 2 is a Li-Ion 2700 mAh, non-removable; A regular phone has a battery capacity of 2500 mAh battery, which will roughly last for a day. On the other hand a larger battery capacity (4000 mAh, for instance) may typically need fewer recharges - this tends to make your phone battery life last longer.
What are the best Google Pixel 2 cases ?
You can browse the amazon best seller Google Pixel 2 cases .
What is the resolution / screen size of the Google Pixel 2 ?
The resolution of the Google Pixel 2 is 1080 x 1920 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~441 ppi density) , the display type entails a 5.0 inches, 68.9 cm2 (~67.9% screen-to-body ratio) ,Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
Google Pixel 2 Full Specifications
- Model: Google Pixel 2
- Brand: Google
- Announced Date: 2017, October 04
- Released Date/ Status: Available. Released 2017, October 17
- Colors: Kinda Blue, Just Black, Clearly White
- Internal Storage/RAM: 64GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 4GB RAM
- Weight: 143 g (5.04 oz)
- Resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~441 ppi density)
- Display Type: AMOLEDLi-Ion 2700 mAh, non-removable;
- Display Size: 5.0 inches, 68.9 cm2 (~67.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Screen Aspect: Always-on display
- Screen Build: Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Rear Camera Single: 12.2 MP, f/1.8, 27mm (wide), 1/2.55", 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF, Laser AF, OIS
- Front Camera Single:8 MP, f/2.4, 27mm (wide), 1/3.2", 1.4µm
- Rear Camera Video: 4K@30fps (gyro-EIS), 1080p@30/60/120fps (gyro-EIS), 720p@240fps (gyro-EIS)
- Front Camera Video: 1080p@30fps
- Rear Camera Details: Dual-LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Front Camera Details: HDR
- Network: GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- 4G Band: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 20, 25, 26, 28, 29, 30, 32, 38, 40, 41, 66
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (3CA) Cat15 800/75 Mbps
- 2D Band: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 CDMA 800 / 1900
- 3G Band: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 CDMA2000 1xEV-DO
- 5G Band:
- CPU Make: Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835 (10 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4x2.35 GHz Kryo & 4x1.9 GHz Kryo)
- OS: Android 8.0 (Oreo), upgradable to Android 11
- GPU: Adreno 540
- Battery Type: Li-Ion 2700 mAh, non-removable
- Battery Stand-by:
- Music Play:
- Fast Charging: Fast charging (capped at 10.5W) USB Power Delivery 2.0
- NFC: Yes
- Radio: No
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- USB: USB Type-C 3.1
- Dimension: 145.7 x 69.7 x 7.8 mm (5.74 x 2.74 x 0.31 in)
- SIM: Nano-SIM card & eSIM
- Build: Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), aluminum/glass back, aluminum frame
- Design Features: IP67 dust/water resistant (up to 1m for 30 mins)
- Weight: 143 g (5.04 oz)
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Speakers: Yes, with stereo speakers
- SAR USA:
- Memory Card Slot: No
- 3.5mm Jack: No