Coolpad NX1 Frequently Asked Questions, Answers & Specifications
Table of Content
- Is the Coolpad NX1 waterproof or water-resistant ?
- Is the Coolpad NX1 5g ready ?
- Is the Coolpad NX1 still being sold ?
- Can the Coolpad NX1 charge wirelessly ?
- Does the Coolpad NX1 support fast charging ?
- Does the Coolpad NX1 support dual sim cards ?
- What is the release date of the Coolpad NX1 ?
- Was the Coolpad NX1 discontinued ?
- What is the Coolpad NX1 battery life ?
- What is the resolution / screen size of the Coolpad NX1 ?
- Coolpad NX1 Full Specifications
- More Details on the Coolpad NX1
Is the Coolpad NX1 waterproof or water-resistant ?
- No, the Coolpad NX1 is NOT water resistant
Devices backed by an international standard rating of IP68 can withstand certain levels of dust, dirt, and sand, and are resistant to submersion up to a maximum depth of 1.5m in freshwater for up to thirty minutes.
Is the Coolpad NX1 5g ready ?
- No, the Coolpad NX1 is NOT 5G Ready
With 5G, large amounts of data can be transmitted more efficiently than 4G LTE. That simply means faster downloads and blazing fast connections for more connected devices than ever before.5G offers faster streaming and better gaming performance.
Is the Coolpad NX1 still being sold ?
- Yes, the Coolpad NX1 is available, announced on 2017, August
The Coolpad NX1 first launched on 2017, August and was found in new stores and online sites on 2017, August.
Can the Coolpad NX1 charge wirelessly ?
- No, the Coolpad NX1 CANNOT charge wirelessly
Wireless chargers generally use magnetic induction. It uses electromagnetic to transmit energy between a wireless charger and a device.With these types of phone, you typically charge it by placing it on the charger (usually sold separately).
Does the Coolpad NX1 support fast charging ?
- No, the Coolpad NX1 does NOT support fast charging
Fast Charging is a term frequently used to market chargers and devices capable of charging faster than the current charging standard (5 Watts). The different types of fast charging are : quick charge , adaptive fast charging and apple fast charging.
Does the Coolpad NX1 support dual sim cards ?
- Yes, the Coolpad NX1 support dual sim cards
A SIM card also known as subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module. You can search for mobile phones with dual sim cards on Technobezz.
What is the release date of the Coolpad NX1 ?
Coolpad NX1 was released on 2017, August;
The Coolpad NX1 was announced on 2017, August and was made available to the public on 2017, August. Availability can vary by regions and countries.
Was the Coolpad NX1 discontinued ?
- No, the Coolpad NX1 is still being sold
What is the Coolpad NX1 battery life ?
The battery type on the Coolpad NX1 is a Li-Po 2000 mAh, non-removable; A regular phone has a battery capacity of 2500 mAh battery, which will roughly last for a day. On the other hand a larger battery capacity (4000 mAh, for instance) may typically need fewer recharges - this tends to make your phone battery life last longer.
What is the resolution / screen size of the Coolpad NX1 ?
The resolution of the Coolpad NX1 is 720 x 1280 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~294 ppi density) , the display type entails a 5.0 inches, 68.9 cm2 ,.
Coolpad NX1 Full Specifications
- Model: Coolpad NX1
- Brand: Coolpad
- Announced Date: 2017, August
- Released Date/ Status: Available. Released 2017, August
- Colors: Black, White
- Internal Storage/RAM: 8GB 1GB RAM
- Weight: -
- Resolution: 720 x 1280 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~294 ppi density)
- Display Type: IPS LCDLi-Po 2000 mAh, non-removable;
- Display Size: 5.0 inches, 68.9 cm2
- Screen Aspect:
- Screen Build:
- Rear Camera Single: 8 MP, f/2.4, AF
- Front Camera Single:2 MP, f/2.4
- Rear Camera Video: 720p
- Front Camera Video:
- Rear Camera Details: Dual-LED flash
- Front Camera Details:
- Network: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 4G Band: LTE (unspecified)
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- 2D Band: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G Band: HSDPA
- 5G Band:
- CPU Make: Mediatek MT6735P (28 nm)
- CPU: Quad-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- OS: Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- GPU: Mali-T720MP2
- Battery Type: Li-Po 2000 mAh, non-removable
- Battery Stand-by:
- Music Play:
- Fast Charging:
- NFC: No
- Radio: FM radio
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS
- Bluetooth: 4.0, A2DP
- USB: microUSB 2.0
- Dimension: -
- SIM: Dual SIM
- Design Features:
- Weight: -
- Sensors: Accelerometer, proximity
- Speakers: Yes
- SAR USA:
- Memory Card Slot: microSDXC
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes