BLU View 2 Frequently Asked Questions, Answers & Specifications
Table of Content
- Is the BLU View 2 waterproof or water-resistant ?
- Is the BLU View 2 5g ready ?
- Is the BLU View 2 still being sold ?
- Can the BLU View 2 charge wirelessly ?
- Does the BLU View 2 support fast charging ?
- Does the BLU View 2 support dual sim cards ?
- What is the release date of the BLU View 2 ?
- Was the BLU View 2 discontinued ?
- What is the BLU View 2 battery life ?
- What is the resolution / screen size of the BLU View 2 ?
- BLU View 2 Full Specifications
- More Details on the BLU View 2
Is the BLU View 2 waterproof or water-resistant ?
- No, the BLU View 2 is NOT water resistant
Devices backed by an international standard rating of IP68 can withstand certain levels of dust, dirt, and sand, and are resistant to submersion up to a maximum depth of 1.5m in freshwater for up to thirty minutes.
Is the BLU View 2 5g ready ?
- No, the BLU View 2 is NOT 5G Ready
With 5G, large amounts of data can be transmitted more efficiently than 4G LTE. That simply means faster downloads and blazing fast connections for more connected devices than ever before.5G offers faster streaming and better gaming performance.
Is the BLU View 2 still being sold ?
- Yes, the BLU View 2 is available, announced on 2020, November
The BLU View 2 first launched on 2020, November and was found in new stores and online sites on 2020, November.
Can the BLU View 2 charge wirelessly ?
- No, the BLU View 2 CANNOT charge wirelessly
Wireless chargers generally use magnetic induction. It uses electromagnetic to transmit energy between a wireless charger and a device.With these types of phone, you typically charge it by placing it on the charger (usually sold separately).
Does the BLU View 2 support fast charging ?
- No, the BLU View 2 does NOT support fast charging
Fast Charging is a term frequently used to market chargers and devices capable of charging faster than the current charging standard (5 Watts). The different types of fast charging are : quick charge , adaptive fast charging and apple fast charging.
Does the BLU View 2 support dual sim cards ?
- No, the BLU View 2 does NOT support dual sim cards
A SIM card also known as subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module. You can search for mobile phones with dual sim cards on Technobezz.
What is the release date of the BLU View 2 ?
BLU View 2 was released on 2020, November;
The BLU View 2 was announced on 2020, November and was made available to the public on 2020, November. Availability can vary by regions and countries.
Was the BLU View 2 discontinued ?
- No, the BLU View 2 is still being sold
What is the BLU View 2 battery life ?
The battery type on the BLU View 2 is a Li-Po 3000 mAh, removable; A regular phone has a battery capacity of 2500 mAh battery, which will roughly last for a day. On the other hand a larger battery capacity (4000 mAh, for instance) may typically need fewer recharges - this tends to make your phone battery life last longer.
What is the resolution / screen size of the BLU View 2 ?
The resolution of the BLU View 2 is 720 x 1440 pixels, 18:9 ratio (~293 ppi density) , the display type entails a 5.5 inches, 78.1 cm2 (~71.5% screen-to-body ratio) ,.
BLU View 2 Full Specifications
- Model: BLU View 2
- Brand: BLU
- Announced Date: 2020, November
- Released Date/ Status: Available. Released 2020, November
- Colors: Black
- Internal Storage/RAM: 32GB 2GB RAM
- Weight: 162 g (5.71 oz)
- Resolution: 720 x 1440 pixels, 18:9 ratio (~293 ppi density)
- Display Type: IPS LCDLi-Po 3000 mAh, removable;
- Display Size: 5.5 inches, 78.1 cm2 (~71.5% screen-to-body ratio)
- Screen Aspect:
- Screen Build:
- Rear Camera Video: 1080p@30fps
- Front Camera Video: 720p@30fps
- Rear Camera Details: LED flash
- Front Camera Details:
- Network: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 4G Band: 2, 4, 5, 12, 13, 25, 26, 41, 66, 71
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat6 300/50 Mbps
- 2D Band: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G Band: HSDPA 850 / 1700(AWS) / 1900
- 5G Band:
- CPU Make: Mediatek MT6761 Helio A22 (12 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- OS: Android 10
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- Battery Type: Li-Po 3000 mAh, removable
- Battery Stand-by:
- Music Play:
- Fast Charging:
- NFC: No
- Radio: FM radio
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS
- Bluetooth: 4.1, A2DP, LE
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0
- Dimension: 153.7 x 71 x 9.5 mm (6.05 x 2.80 x 0.37 in)
- SIM: Nano-SIM
- Design Features:
- Weight: 162 g (5.71 oz)
- Sensors: Accelerometer, proximity
- Speakers: Yes
- SAR USA:
- Memory Card Slot: microSDXC
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes