LG had launched the LG G4 with a tagline of ‘See the Great, Feel the Great’. The phone looks really promising and is proved to be something which can help LG in sustaining a bit in the smartphone market. The phone has a Dual Core Proce4ssor of 1.8 GHz and to complement it a RAM of 3 GB. It also has a Cortex A-53 chipset. The phone is available in many vibrant colours which are Grey, White, Gold, etc. It is also available with leather back. The LG G4 has got the latest in Android with Android Lollipop.
Now before you make your mind and go to the market, ending up buying it you should look at the various advantages and disadvantages of LG G4. This is very important in order to make an informed choice. So here we are providing you with the various advantages and disadvantages of LG G4.
You will find the advantages of disadvantages of LG G2, LG G3 and many others here.
See also- How to fix LG G3 shuts down by itself
Advantages and disadvantages of LG G4
- LG G4 comes with a 5.5 inch IPS quantum screen with multitouch.
- LG G4 screen has a screen resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels and a pixels density of 538 ppi. This is sufficient to provide you with ultra-clear videos and pictures.
- The phone has a Cortex A-53 chipset with Qualcomm MSM8992 Snapdragon processor for enhanced graphics.
- The phone has an excellent RAM of 3 GB.
- LG G4 comes with the latest Android Operating System. It runs Android Lollipop OS version 5.1.
- The phone has a whopping 32 GB internal memory and an external memory via a micro SD card that can be extended up to 2 TB.
- The screen also has a Gorilla Glass 3 and an Optimus UX 4.0 User Interface.
- The rear camera of the phone is 16 Mega Pixel and has a dual LED flash.
- The front camera of the phone is also 8 Megapixels that enables you to take better selfies.
- The camera has a laser autofocus and optical image stabilization.
- The videos are recorded at [email protected] fps and [email protected] fps. This enables the user to shoot really high quality and clear videos. This lets you shoot videos in Ultra High definition.
- The phone has an excellent battery capacity of 3000 mAh which gives a 3G talk time of 10 hours and a 3G standby time of 375 hours.
- It gives you almost all the connectivity features such as Edge, GPRS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, NFC, etc.
- The phone comes preloaded with a variety of exciting and useful apps such as Air drive, Snap page, LG health, Smart Notice, Smart Bulletin 2.0 etc.
- It also gives you the option of having wireless charging for your phone.
- LG G4 is loaded with sensors such as Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Gyro Sensor, Compass and a Barometer.
- If we talk about the look of the phone then it has a leather back which gives you a classy look as well as some extra protection for your LG G4.
Now let’s come to the disadvantages of the phone
The disadvantages that the phone has are:
- LG G4 does not have the latest Quad Core processor that most of the phones at this price range are having.
- The phone does not have the water resistant feature that most of the phones at this price range are offering.
- LG G4’s battery can still have been improved for supporting its heavy hardware. The talk time and standby time offered is quite decent though.
- The Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 could have been replaced with something better as the Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 doesn’t offer the performance that the phone owners could have enjoyed.
Now you know the advantages and disadvantages of LG G4 smartphone. The advantages are many but still there are some disadvantages that could have been taken care of. If you think the phone still is a great tech piece to buy, then go ahead and enjoy this latest offering by LG in smartphones.