The innovative gadget LG G2 from LG came with a great design and high-end features that make a lot of people switch to this phone. The full touchscreen plastic made phone has ports for the loudspeaker, microUSB, 3.5 mm audio port and SIM card tray. The light weight (only 143grams) makes it easy to carry. Besides these good sides, there are some disadvantages as well. Here we will discuss the advantages and disadvantages of LG G2.
If you go by design, then this smartphone has dimensions similar to Galaxy S4. The only difference is that LG G2. is 1mm thicker and 2 mm taller than the Samsung’s flagship Galaxy S4. Though the design of Galaxy S4 and LG G2 is almost same but LG G2 comes with a bigger screen and also the placement of some buttons is different.
LG G2 advantages and disadvantages
- The processor of LG G2 uses a quad-core Krait that has 2.26 GHz speed operation and has 800 Qualcomm snapdragon chipset. The processor speed of this smartphone allows the users to perform multi-task with excellent speed.
- Guest mode is one of the new features that comes with LG G2. This feature is useful when you want the phone run on private mode or guest mode. So when your friend or family operate this handset, it can be run on guest mode and you can stay away from the fear of the confidential files seen by others.
- The 13 MP camera is equipped with auto focus and the presence of LED flash makes the shooting of low light objects perfect.
- LG G2 runs on 3G HSDPA and 4G LTE network. The regions where 3G network does not work, users can use a GPRS network. EDGE.di is equipped WIFI that supports Wifi hotspot. In order to transfer file using Bluetooth (v2.0 A2DP), NFC technology is used.
- The 5.2-inch screen with an excellent resolution of 1080 x 1920 makes it easy for the users to navigate any menu. The screen has a color depth of 16 million colors. It is also packed with True HD IPS LCD capacitive.
- Because of the presence of the USB OTG slot, LG G2 can read data from flash disk. There is no need to connect your phone to a computer and use the computer as a data reader in order to view the existing data in the flash.
- LG G2 has 2 GB RAM and internal storage of 32 GB, so you can perform multi-task without any hassle or lagging issue. The internal storage is also good enough to save music, videos, and movies. This phone runs on android Jellybean 4.2.2.
- The battery capacity is another great advantage of LG G4. The battery is 3000mAh which is sufficient and lasts for a long time once it is charged fully.
- There is no microSD slot in LG G2, so you cannot expand the memory using SD card which is disappointing for the users who want to expand the storage.
- Just next to the camera, a volume button is there on LG G2, so both the camera and the volume button give little trouble while operating. The problem occurs when you try to increase or decrease the volume or want to capture images of any objects.
- Another deficiency is that this smartphone is packed with a 3000mAh battery but it is non-removable.
These are the advantages and disadvantages of LG G2 that will help you take a better decision if you are thinking to buy this handset.
Specification of LG G2
- Weight- 143 gm
- Dimension- 138.5 x 70.9 x 8.9 mm
- Network- CDMA/ GSM/ EVDO/ HSPA/ LTE
- Sim- MicroSIM
- Screen- 5.2 inches, resolution 1080x 1920 pixels
- Protection- Corning gorilla glass 2
- Operating system- Android 4.2.2 jelly bean, can be upgraded to 5.0.2 lollipop
- Chipset- Qualcomm snapdragon 800
- CPU- Quad core 2.26 GHz (krait 400)
- Memory- RAM 1GB, internal storage 16/32 GB
- Card slot- No
- Camera- 13 MP, autofocus, LED flash, optical image stabilization
- Battery- Li-Po 3000mAh, non-removable
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.