If you’re having any issues with the Adobe Flash Player when you are using the Internet browser, then one of the most common solutions is to uninstall and then reinstall it. Here’s what you have to do in order to uninstall the program:
- Install the Uninstaller.
- Open the Uninstaller with your browser: Internet Explorer, Chrome or Firefox.
- Follow the instructions you receive for loading the program. It may ask you if you want to allow the program to make changes to your computer, in which case you have to select Yes.
- Use the prompts and finish the loading of the uninstaller. When it opens, close any other open programs and then click on Uninstall.
- Restart your machine.
- Delete whatever files you have, together with the folders related to Flash. Keep only the FlashInstall.log one.
- Check if the files were deleted, and then reboot the machine.
Reinstalling Adobe Flash Player
- Disable your antivirus program. This is helpful in case the machine would not let you reinstall the program.
- Download Flash Player from the official link.
- Go on with the prompts on the screen until you run and install the software.
- Check if the installation was correct with the help of the official Adobe Flash Player website.
- If the Flash Player was indeed correctly installed, remember to turn back on the antivirus program so that your machine can be protected.
Even though many websites are currently switching to other solutions for multimedia content, Flash Player is still one of the most appreciated programs. It is useful because most websites still rely on it, and there are many people who develop new content and games with the help of this particular software. As such, you shouldn’t give up whenever you encounter an error, but follow the above steps.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.