We can easily say that the OnePlus 5 is one of the most-awaited devices this month. The handset will be launched on June 20, 2017 at an online event and it will finally hit the stores two days later, on June 22, 2017. However, even if the handset has not been announced yet, that didn’t prevent JD, a Chinese retailer, from opening online registrations for it. Currently, there are over 75.000 people who took advantage of that by registering on the official JD website.
Previous rumors, leaks and official teasers have revealed some useful information about the upcoming OnePlus 5 and it seems that this has made over 75.000 to register for the device. Some photos of the OnePlus 5 have also been showed by the Pete Lau, OnePlus CEO. The company has also revealed the design of the back panel, but also showed the GFXBench and Geekbench, which clearly showed most of the specifications of the handset.
The OnePlus 5 price will probably start from $479 and the Midnight Black color will be a regular option (not the limited one).
OnePlus 5: (Rumored) Specifications
- Display: 5.5-inch optic AMOLED (protected by a Corning Gorilla Glass 5 glass);
- Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835;
- Processor: a quad-core Kryo CPU clocked at 1.9GHz and a quad-core Kryo CPU clocked at 2.35GHz;
- Graphics card: Adreno 540;
- RAM: 6GB or 8GB of RAM;
- Internal storage: 64GB or 128GB;
- External storage: No;
- Cameras: a dual-primary camera of 16MP+20MP and a secondary camera of 8MP;
- Battery: 3300 mAh (non-removable).
Keep in mind that most of the mentioned specifications that have been seen on the GFXBench and Geekbench that was shared by OnePlus. In other words, a good part of the specifications are very accurate, but to be a bit more sure about this device just wait for June 20, 2017 when OnePlus 5 will finally be officially announced.