If you are experiencing Bluetooth issues on your iPhone 5c, you are certainly not the only one, because these issues are pretty common. These problems include inability to find other devices or stay connected, and in some cases even if your iPhone finds the other device, pairing won’t work at all. Yes, we know it’s annoying, but the good thing is that we have gathered the solutions that worked for many users, and we are sure you’ll find them useful as well. With 5 ways to fix iPhone 5c Bluetooth issues which are listed further down, you’ll be able to solve the problem with ease, without too much hassle.
5 ways to fix iPhone 5c Bluetooth issuesSolution No.1: Turn off Bluetooth and restart your device.
You will first turn off your Bluetooth, you will restart your iPhone, and you will turn the Bluetooth back on. Here are the steps:
- Navigate to Settings and turn the Bluetooth off
- Press and hold power button and slide to power off. When your phone is off, press and hold the power button one more time, to turn it back on.
- Again, navigate to Settings, and turn the Bluetooth back on.
This can fix the problem when Bluetooth not working on iPhone 5c. What you need to do here is this:
- Open the Settings app
- Click on General
- Click on Reset
- Scroll down and click on Reset Network Settings
- You will have to click on Reset Network Settings once again, to confirm the action.
When you have issues with a particular device, forgetting that device may fix the problem. Follow these steps:
- Open Settings app on your iPhone 5c.
- Click on Bluetooth
- Click on the Info button located right next to the device you are trying to pair with
- Click on Forget This Device.
If the previous solutions didn’t fix Bluetooth issues on iPhone 5c, then you should update iOS software in case there is a new version which you still didn’t install. There are two methods – you can update your device wirelessly, or you can do it using iTunes. The choice is yours.
The steps are explained in details in this article:
Check it out and update the software.Solution No.5: Restore your device.
If turning Bluetooth on/off and restart didn’t help, as well as the Reset Network Settings and forgetting the device, and you already have the latest version of iOS, you should restore your iPhone, because that may fix iPhone 5c Bluetooth issues, and here is how:
- Launch Settings App
- Click on General
- Scroll down and click on Reset
- Click on Erase All Content and Settings
- To confirm the action, click on Erase iPhone.
As mentioned many users experience the issues with Bluetooth, because they are pretty common. These 5 ways to fix iPhone 5c Bluetooth issues are considered to be the most effective.